Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 2 of the Reboot

Wowzaa!!!  This is no joke!  So mornings seem to be really easy for me.  I wake up feeling like I could do this FOREVER.  Lunch time can be a bit of a challenge, nothing I can't overcome though.  Of course PB&J is starting to look like a juicy filet mignon, but I manage to get the kids fed and move on with some sort of distraction. THEN dinner rolls around....oh Lordy.  Lets just say last night I went to bed at 8:30 because I just couldn't take the lingering smell of the dinner I cooked anymore.  I sat on the couch a minute ago and considered breaking out the tears.  I know boo-hoo me, I'm who got me in this position in the first place.  I really feel like I have struggled with weight my ENTIRE life, and I'm just sick of it.  I don't care one iota to be super thin, I just want to feel comfortable with myself.  I believe my weight issue comes between my hubby and I, not on Aaron's behalf, (he thinks I'm BEAUTIFUL...silly man), but on my own behalf.  I want there to come a day when Aaron can pick me up, and I don't feel embarrassed because he has to strain himself to do it.  Anyway I am done blabbing.  I must go conquer that thing called DINNER.  Wish me luck!  (weighed in at 226lbs this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment