Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bathroom Remodel...Finished

So 3 months ago I decided to tear apart my master bathroom, not realizing that what seemed to be such a simple job, would turn into a 3 month adventure that just about sent me to the looney bin.  I am finally done.  I've learned alot, had a great time, and am more than happy with the finished product.  So here are the before and after pics.
Before of the toliet area


After of the toliet area
I made those floating shelves all by myself.  Got to say wasn't too difficult and saved a ton of money


Before of the vanity


After of the vanity
Bought some pretty trim at Lowe's and made myself a frame to go around the mirror.  I think it dressed it up nicely.
Primed and painted the vanity.  Looks completely different.
I am on the lookout to buy some cheap bronze faucets.  Cant bring myself to spend what Lowe's wants for theirs.

Before of the flooring

After of the flooring
Sticky back linoleum squares that I grouted in to look like real tiles

Popcorn textured ceiling all scraped off

New Orange Peel Textured Ceiling

New Shower Curtain

Painted trim around window (we are still on the hunt for cheap double pane windows) & my $2 yard sale find hand towel rack

My husband installed a bathroom fan for me.  Yes, that is a bathroom fan. I had no idea that they made cute one's until we stubbled across this one. 
A good friend of ours came over and showed Aaron how to install crown molding.  They did a FANTASTIC job.

And last but not least the one and ONLY white door in our house.  Our 20 year old house is moving up in this world.









2 comments:

  1. It looks AWESOME! Love the color choices... so soothing. And love the floating shelves. Those are on my "future project list"

    ReplyDelete