Friday, April 27, 2012

Living in the moment

Pinned Image





Oh how I loved this when I read it.  I feel like it touched me to my inner core.  I personally feel like 90% of the time I go through life in Survival Mode. Just make it to the end of the day Michelle and you get a break.  I don't want to get to the end of life and look back at someone who survived raising her children, but rather someone who cherished raising her children.  I want to soak up and enjoy every little giggle, the endless smudge marks that cover my sliding glass door, listening to my one and half year old say pease (please) or nigh nigh Jo Jo a hundred times over, catching fire flys out at the bonfire, or the hundreds of stories and questions that come at me from the time my eyes open in the morning.  This is my moment, and I want to live in it, not merely survive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment