Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day...(I don't know I lost count)

Ok so I think unless I do another actual fast I am going to stop with my juicing posts.  There's really nothing new to say.  As of now I juice 1 or 2 meals a day and eat the other meal/meals.  I am lingering at 209 at this point (thanks to all the different events/functions we have had going on) and can't get past it.  Maybe its time to put my "nose to the grind stone" and really go at it, to get these last 30ish pounds off.  I think what I'll do is as my juicing journey continues I'll post milestone pictures for you all to see.  So with that said, best wishes and good luck to all of you who are venturing out into the juicing world.  I can't express enough how much it has changed my life and health.  Juice on!!

209lbs and feeling good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment