Friday, April 6, 2012

The small things in marriage often times say I love you more than the big things

For you who might not know my husband started going to school at Kennesaw State University this last fall.  I had mentioned to him a couple times that I wanted a KSU hoodie (I know cheesy but you got to represent) haha.  I walked out and found this laying on the back of my couch this morning with a note attached. 

This little gift said, "I love you" more than words can express.

My husband worked all day yesterday, came home got dressed and left for school, was at school for a good 4hrs.  Came home late and went back to work this morning at 3am.  In the midst of his hectic, overloaded, busy schedule he went and purchased this shirt and wrote the little note to go with it. Lets just say it meant the world to me.   

This doesn't even scratch the surface of selfless things this man has done for me in the last 10 years.  Its just one of those little things he does that make me fall in love with him all over again.

 Aaron Harrison I know that eventually you will see this, and I want you to know how grateful I am to be married to you.

Till Death Do Us Part,
Shell Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment