Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lets Do this!!!

Ok so I have had a month to eat all the yummy foods I had been craving the month-ish I was on my juice fast....HOWEVER...it is time to get my rear in gear.  I still have some more weight I would like to say BYE BYE to.  I have been fluctuating between 207 & 215 in the last month.  Today I weighed in at 213, thank you Easter candy!  I just haven't had the self control to say "No Thank You," to the stupid starburst jelly beans and reese's eggs that are sitting on my counter.  Well enough is enough, so here we go...round 2. 

I think this time around I am going to drink my juices, hot tea, & water.  But also incorporate grilled veggies if I feel that DESIRE to chew something.  My GOAL is to get under 200lbs.  I started this morning off with a banana, orange, pear, apple, carrot, & spinach juice.  You can't juice a banana so I actually juiced everything else and then blended the banana in....SO YUMMY!!  So 199lbs here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment