Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 14, 15, 16, & 17 of my Reboot!

Haha...can you tell I've been just a little bit preoccupied lately???  Between the bathroom remodel, raising babies, homeschooling, house cleaning, and yada yada yada I've gotten a little behind on updating this.  Fortunately there isn't anything much to report.  Still going strong!  I feel like I am to a point now, where juicing is just a part of my life.  I have found that even the food I feed my family has changed.  Instead of throwing chips and fruit snacks on a plate with a sandwich for lunch, I find myself cutting up veggies with a little ranch dip, a piece of fruit, and cheese chunks.  Or pita chips with some hummus and fruit.  I take alot more pride in the dinners I make now.  So anyway with all that being said, I finally felt the other day as I was getting ready for church, that for the first time in YEARS, I am beginning to feel comfortable with myself.  No more trying to squeeze myself into X-large shirts or size 16/18 pants.  I am down a shirt size, pant size, and am weighing in at 213.  My goal is to finish this month out, which will be a total of 31 days.  I am hoping (fingers crossed) I can get down to an even 200 by then.  We go on vacation the beginning of March so I am going to enjoy my time and eat with my family.  Then when we get back I'll get back to my juicing.  My goal is to get down to a healthy weight, and then reboot from there 5 days a month. 
Thanks to all who read this and encourage me with little comments or messages.  It keeps me going strong.  It's difficult to share my weight and clothes size with you all, but I just got to a point in my life where I needed some serious accountability and I figure that would be a great way!

No comments:

Post a Comment