Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 22 of my Reboot

Geesh I'm getting behind on here.  I thought I would be good and update everyday...ha...there I go thinking again.  I guess all in all there isn't much new to say.  I am down another 2lbs and feel like I'm just stuck.  I was really hoping I would get to 200 by February 29th, but at this rate I'm not too sure.  I am not going to allow myself to get down about it if I don't.  This girl has lost a total of 21 pounds in 3 weeks, and in my opinion that is not to shabby.  Im feeling like a new person!  More than just the weight loss the amount of energy I have is ridiculous.  I seriously  haven't felt like this since I was a kid.  My body started waking itself up at 6:30am and goes until around 10pm without ever needing that "second wind".  Its amazing!  No coffee, no nap, no nothing....just juice.  The headaches I used to have, on almost a daily basis, are now COMPLETELY gone.  I think I was 70% dehydrated and the other 30% was diet. 
I have had a few people ask me about the juicing.  If you are interested in checking it out here is where it all began for me: http://www.jointhereboot.com/index.php?lang=au.  I also recommend watching Joe Cross' Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead documentary.  Super inspiring!! 
Well I never thought I would make it this far, but here we are Day 22.  Just goes to show how little I believe in myself ;o)  I have decided that I will go until February 29th.  We leave to go on vacation March 4th, so I want to eat and enjoy time with my family, and not have to worry about juicing.  So hopefully by then I'll be down to an even 200, go on vacation, and come back ready to work on the last 30-40lbs that I would like to lose.  I hope that my juicing story has inspired just a few, to get a healthy start on life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment