Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 5 of my Reboot


DAY 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I MADE it!  I know...your probably thinking ok what now?  Well onward we go right?!?!  Lets just say the first 3 days I felt HORRIBLE.  The night of day 3 I got on the Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead FB page (which has been a huge motivation for me from the start) and came across this  http://www.juicefasting.org/detox.htm.  Thank the Lord!  Had I not read this, I would have thought I was killing myself and quit.  It explains the steps of detoxing and what happens to your body at each stage.  Made perfect since to me, and encouraged me to keep on.  I am down 11 pounds! Weighed in this morning at 221.  Since I STARTED my fast last Monday I have lost 5bs, but the two weeks prior to that preparing for the fast I lost 6lbs.  Not to confuse anyone. :o)  So if nothing else, I hope I have encouraged any of you out there who may be thinking about juicing or a juice fast, to GO FOR IT!  If even for 5 hard, but SO worth it days! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Michelle, I'm so proud of you!

    First thing: I didn't know you were blogging?! Yay for blogs.

    Second thing: I totally watched that documentary two months ago, got all hyped up, and never rebooted. I am ashamed.

    Third thing: Now that things are settling down around here I'm excited to start my own reboot. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!

      * I actually just started it when I began my whole juicing thing. I love reading yours and so many others, I thought it would be fun to have my own. Thanks for INSPIRING me :o)

      * Don't be ashamed, there's always tomorrow! I found the girl on Pinterest (maybe through you???), anyway that's how I came across it. Watched it with my hubby and was TOTALLY inpired.

      * YAY!! We can encourage each other!

      Delete