Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 7 & 8 of my Reboot

So I was really busy yesterday with church and the superbowl, and didn't get a chance to update my blog...sorry.  We'll not much to say really. Still floating at 221, but not feeling discouraged because I feel great!  The intense hunger pains have subsided, however, I still long for food.  Its amazing to me how comforting I find food to be.  Or how much of a social thing it is.  We went to a friends house yesterday for the superbowl, she had made some bbq chicken sliders, a sausage/rotel/cream cheese dip with chips, I brought potato salad, and a fruit bowl,  as I sat there and watched everyone eat ALL this yummy food, I felt alone.  Don't feel sad for me, I choose this ;o) It was just eye opening to me how often social events and food go hand in hand.  Anyway I told my friend, when this JUICING thing is all over, bbq chicken sliders and sausage, rotel, & cream cheese dip is on the menu ;o)  Anyway I can sit back and say, I survived superbowl and all the yummy dishes that went with it VICTORIOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment