Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3 of my Reboot

I can't believe I'm saying DAY 3!  I know 3 days doesn't seem like alot, but trust me when you haven't ate in 3 days and you have to stand over the stove while beef stroganoff is simmering away, or watch your husband down a bowl of choc. chip ice cream while your trying to make the best of your vanilla sleepy time tea, you'll think 3 days is HUGE progress too ;o)
Ok so anyway today started off horrible.  I shouldn't have been so quick yesterday to say MORNINGS are soo easy, because this morning wasn't.  I almost gave up, when I walked in the bathroom and saw the scale sitting there.  I knew in my head if I stepped on that thing and it blinked 226 at me I would immediately walk into the kitchen and eat the first thing that came into site.  Ready to give up and finally eat something, I stepped up on that scale and to my amazement 223 blinked in bright blue numbers.  I had to get off and do it again cause I just didn't believe it, and yes it really read 223.  Well lets just say my morning started off horrible but got GOOD real quick!  Is got GOOD even proper English?  So since I started my Reboot I am down 3lbs in 3 days, that'll make any girl EXCITED!  And in total I have lost 9lbs.  YAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment