Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 9 of my Reboot

So something possessed me, not sure what, to make homemade taco's for the kids and hubby tonight.  Homemade meaning, instead of the normal "hard taco shells" or "soft flour tortilla," I made my own (I know not that big of deal), but I grew up with my mom making them this way, so its the tradition in our house now to continue that.  If you know me at all, you know that I ADORE mexican food.  So lets just say making this dinner was utter torture.  I have come to realize in the last 9 days that my obsession with food is still as strong as ever.  I know that food is necessity, but I want to get to a point in my life that I don't base my day and mood on what I am going to eat that particular day.  I consider myself a very spiritual person, and I wish that I could think about God and all the wonderful things He has done for me as much as I think about my next meal.  Anyway I'm praying for God's freedom in this area of my life.  So with that being said, I am still weighing in at 221 :o(,  I figure 11lbs is alot of weight, so maybe my body is just in shock and holding on to whatever it can.  The amount of energy I have makes up for the weight loss anyway.  I haven't felt this good since well before I had all my little people. So back to my liquid spinach, cabbage, carrot, apple, and ginger dinner....it actually isn't too bad ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment